11/28/09

Texas Family Stories - Caroline Pointer

This visually created blog features occasonal historical stories around Texas.  It is self-described as "

Welcome to Texas...

Growing up in Texas when we traveled anywhere, my dad would always pull over at each landmark and take a picture of it and then he'd take a picture of the family around the landmark...Do you realize how big Texas is, and just how many landmarks there are here? Well, I have a pretty good idea [and I probably have a picture to prove it]! Join me as I "travel" through Texas and discover family stories...one landmark at a time..."
The blogger Caroline Pointer describes herself as "Wife, mother, genealogist, dog & cat owner [or they own me], chauffeur, doctor/nurse, counselor, teacher, basketball team equipment/uniform manager, and the list goes on. Oh well, you get the picture... "

No comments: